Special Notice: Say India are not aimed at children under 13 years of age and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately. If you are below 18 years of age, consent of parents/legal guardians are required for submitting any personal information
We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years of age, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years of age and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
INFORMATION COLLECTED: PERSONAL DATA
Aleph is committed to compliance with all applicable country- specific data privacy laws. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of highest importance to Aleph. This Personal data may include, without limitation:
- i)Account Details – username, password, profile picture.
- ii)Contact Details – email address, home and office address phone number.
iii) Location Details – physical address, billing address, timezone.
- iv)Identity Details – full name, proof of identity (e.g. drivers licence, passport), proof of address (e.g. utility bill), photograph of the user, date of birth
- v)Financial Information – credit card details, wire transfer details, payment processor
- vi)any other form of personal data relevant to the use of the Digital Properties and its services, which may directly or indirectly identify you.
is collected across Frisk India website on various instances.
INFORMATION COLLECTED: NON-PERSONAL DATA
When you access any of the Frisk India Properties, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data such as
- a)browser type;
- b)IP address;
- d)operating system;
- e)cookies and the ID and location of your device;
- f)the state or country from which you accessed the Digital Properties
- g)the pages/videos you view;
- h)length of time spent on pages /videos;
- i)communications with other users through the Digital Properties if applicable;
- j)the services you use and the manner in which you use such services (e.g., the content you access, view, click on, search for, post, follow, share, upload, or tag);
- k)the date and time of your visit;
- l)the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting our Digital Properties;
- m)metadata, logs files, error logs;
- n)other geographic and demographic information; and
- o)other hardware and software information.
- p)which adverts you saw and responded to
- q)which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
Like most web businesses, we use automated mechanisms (eg, cookies and/or pixels) to keep track of user interactions with our Frisk India website. We collect information such as your internet protocol address, browser type and access times. We also use third party services such as Google Analytics to gather and analyse your user information to learn more about the way you interact with our content and help us to improve your experience when visiting the Frisk India website.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF DATA
We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
- a)respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- b)process orders or applications submitted by you
- c)administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- d)anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- e)create products or services that may meet your needs.
To optimise our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Service Providers: Aleph uses other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers“) located across the world to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services to us.
Promotional offers: Aleph may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
In addition, the Services may contain links to third party websites and content. Aleph does not control these websites and/or content and these third parties’ privacy policies may be different from our own. You access linked websites or third-party content at your own risk.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT & DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at as provided below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
SECURITY/STORING OF INFORMATION
Any information collected by Aleph is stored on servers that Aleph manages, using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result, Aleph cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Frisk India website.
Except as otherwise permitted or required or authorised under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) or any other written law, we will retain your personal data until it no longer serves the purposes for which it was collected and we no longer require it for legal or business purposes (including legal, accounting, tax or other reporting requirements or obligations). We may, instead of destroying or deleting personal data, make it anonymous so that it cannot be associated with you.
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
By Email: friskindia(@)gmail.com
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
If you are in the European Union, you can choose to instead lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority (DPA). The list of DPAs is at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Please be assured that we will not use your information for any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.
However, by submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy.